Certified Credit Professional (CCP) also known as Certified Credit Officer program is a flagship course offered by IIBF for banking professionals to earn the batch of Certified Credit Professional. However, unlike other certificarte programmes of IIBF, CCP is a multi-stage program consisting of two-stages and a rigourous training followed by an objective type exam. Passing this exam gives you the status of a Certified Credit Professional which would help you in garnishing your profile in your bank.
click here to see the IIBF CCP notification
CCP: Course structure and Syllabus
Certified Credit Professional (CCP) comprises of two stages:
1. Stage: Objective type exam (100 marks)
2. 3 days Training and final exam (50 marks)
- Main areas covered under exam:
|Anaylysis of Balance sheet
|Working capital management
|Management of NPA
- Fee for exam:
- Candidates, who do not pass the online examination in their first attempt, need to enroll for the second attempt by paying a nominal fee of Rs.200.
- Candidates who do not pass the online examination in their second attempt, need to enroll again by paying a fee of Rs. 6,000/-.
- If a candidate fails in the virtual classroom training, he/she can enroll for the second attempt by paying a fee of Rs. 1,000/- plus GST.
- Virtual Class Room Training is required to be completed within 15 months from the date of declaration of the online examination results in which the candidate passes.
Click here to download the IIBF CCP course details and syllabus
Review: CCP Training: Classroom Vs Online
After passing the stage 1 of IIBF CCP exam, a candidate is required to attend to the 3 days training followed by a final exam. IIBF has offered two options for the training program:
- Classes take place from 10am to 5pm on the training days, generally consisting of 3-4 sessions each day. Breaks are given after any session.
|3 days training at designated centers after payment of fee
|3 days training free of cost.
|Some banks allow the candidates to take special leave to attend to the training program
|Virtual training can be on any day, so do not think that you would get it on the weekends or on holidays
|Classroom training are definately better in terms of learning and experience. But the main factor is cost and time.
|Virtual training allows you to re-visit the classes even at a later stage during the 3-day training. However, your attendance is monitored by online software and considered for marking purposes
- There is no denying the fact that the classroom training experience is much better than the online one. The classes are conducted by professional faculty of the IIBF.
- However, if you are posted in far-flung areas or remote areas, and it is difficult to attend to the classroom classes, you should definately go for the virtual/online training, as the quality of the live video lectures is par exellence and candidates are able to raise queries in a real time.
- Classes are generally very enriching and helps to learn a lot.
Learning material: IIBF CCP
For stage one, you may refer to the various books available online.
This book is probably the best for IIBF CCP preparation: BANKERS HANDBOOK ON CREDIT MANAGEMENT
Banker forum has also made an initiative to make tuitorial videos for IIBF CCP exam to help fellow bankers in their preparations. We will update this page soon with the video links and learning material.
you can also get our videos on our youtube page: BANKER FORUM YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Till then, All the best for preparation.
Team Banker forum